Pages

PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

TYPE
Name:
Email Address:
CONTACT NO
ADDRESS
LIST OF ORDER/QUANTITY
ACCEPT T&C

This form powered by Freedback
Tuesday 28 May 2013

feeling softly....


As salam,,,

First of all today im really real not in the mood... oh why? because at every day i start my day with my super delicious yummy breakfast but today im not take my breakfast...  hahaha  ... so annoying ..

Okey back to the main entry is im really not confident with all of this. This is because me not longer have confident level anymore... ohhh come on .. don't give up zalina,, why its happen to me why i must feel all of this feeling... errr... is that any wrong with me? maybe ...

Maybe Allah give me feel all of this feeling ,, because He really need me to move on, struggle in my life and brave to taking any risk..

One more things, be an eldest sister in my family is very big task in my life. Some people say , "zalina, you have to be proud what you have,come on don't give up,, trust on yourself"...

But its not easier than you said my dear friend.. Maybe simple but it's was very hard to do that..

We can say anything what we want , but it's was too hard and i must struggle ..

And sometimes i feel i'm not strong enough to face it..

Ya Allah, please show me the way...

I really need a good life, good job, good environment,good people around me ,good feeling inside, good friends and alllllll.........................

#sorry for the broken eng,,,

Happy Wednesday....  


0 jantung tertinggal: