Pages

PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

TYPE
Name:
Email Address:
CONTACT NO
ADDRESS
LIST OF ORDER/QUANTITY
ACCEPT T&C

This form powered by Freedback
Tuesday 15 January 2013

its was so hard.

As Salam,
Al-Fatihah to my lovely dad Zainudin bin Salleh, may Allah bless him...  Ameen...

First of all ,thank you to ppl who love me because im really love too.....

Dear peeps, im really feel happy no matter what...
i just create a beautiful smile to make my day more happy ,happy and also happy... and why? because i hate SAD!  i hate TEARS! 

yes.. i admit im totally stress , sometimes i must pretend ... because i want ppl around me feel better ...
errrr i dun know how to impressed my feeling ...   but i know  i must be strong to face it ... 

a lot a work to do
a lot a thing to think
a lot a plan to create

this is for my life
my family 
and also for my future

i want a better life ,, i really hate this feeling ....
urrrr.... 
what can i do...

just  keep praying , because Allah SWT always be with me ,,,  

continue my work..  daaaaa

#sorry for the broken Eng.....

0 jantung tertinggal: