Pages

PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

TYPE
Name:
Email Address:
CONTACT NO
ADDRESS
LIST OF ORDER/QUANTITY
ACCEPT T&C

This form powered by Freedback
Monday 19 September 2011

forgive me for **** time ...

can you forgive me again?
i don't know what i said i know i am guilty
but i didn't mean to hurt you

i heard the words come out
i felt that i would die
it hurt so much to hurt you

then you look at me
you're not shouting anymore
you're silently broken

i'd give anything now
to kill those words for you

each time i say something i regret i cry " i don 't want lose you".
but somehow i know that you will never leave me, yeah.

"cause you were made for me
some how i'll make you see
how happy you make me

i can't live this life
without you by my side
i need you to survive

so stay with me
you look in my eyes and i'm screaming inside that i'm sorry

and you forgive me again
you're my one true friend  boyfriend.
and i never meant to hurt you


what the nice lyrics. !!
I DON'T WANT LOOSE YOU..
i mention this words as a caps lock because of i am really need him to be by my side...What ever will happen , my love to him never be replace and for sure never change. yeah.. Insyaallah, i know Allah always be with us. 

i am very auspicious ,  because He gave to me  this person [ Mr .Yiena ] ..Although , we still have a long journey  but we believe that  our love so strong because of what we've been through  together before we became as a couple.

This is our long journey to achieving our dream..
Insyaallah as he always advice me , " we need to trust each other, as long  as we trust each other Insyaallah our relationship will be more intact "...

and i believe of that ..so i feel regret what i have done to him.. 
i know he love me as i love him. auuu sweet dok? ekekeke


To my beloved one , Mr.Yiena : i know you don't have a time to read my blog..but i will force on you to read this entry....i want you to know, i really need you, syg... 
LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH..ngeeee....




Nota jiwang : sorry you all , hari ini mood jiwang.. lagipun terasa lama tidak berjiwang...Sorry yuh kepada yang kurang selesa ..




0 jantung tertinggal: